Everyone wants to live healthily and weigh the lowest they can. Studies have shown that losing weight does not help one stay fit and healthy. Instead, people should focus on removing fats from other body parts beneath the skin and even around different body parts.
The latest trends in fat removal procedures do not require hospital visits. Fat removal methods such as CoolSculpting and Body Contouring (laser contouring) remove stubborn fats without the need for recovery time, downtime, or other inconveniences.
Many people confuse these two types of treatments because they both use cold to remove body fat; however, they are two different things.
Read on from this post to find out more information about body contouring vs. Coolsculpting treatment options.
Body contouring, also known as laser sculpting or non-surgical liposuction, uses controlled energy to help melt away fat cells stored in specific human body areas. This procedure aims to reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve skin tone, and tighten the surrounding tissue.
The Cooltone near me treatment is a non-invasive body contouring procedure that uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) on destroying fat cells. The treatment is FDA-approved to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin tone.
Advantages of Body Contouring
There are several advantages of body contouring to rid the body of excess fat cells. Here are some of these benefits:
• It is less expensive compared to the Coolsculpting treatment option.
• No downtime is required for recovery from the procedure.
• Results can be seen after 1-3 sessions depending on the treated area.
• The procedure is non-invasive and does not require surgery.
As the name suggests, CoolSculpting uses cold to freeze and destroy fat cells. The treatment is performed by positioning applicators over the target area. These applicators will then extract energy from the surrounding tissue to cool it down to a temperature that will freeze the fat cells.
The frozen fat cells will then die and be eliminated by the body’s natural processes. The treatment results in a 20-25% reduction of the fat layer thickness in the treated area.
Advantages of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting has several benefits for people who want to lose excess fat. Here are some of the main advantages of this procedure:
• It is less invasive than Body Contouring; no injections or surgical procedures are needed.
• No downtime is required after the treatment. Patients can go back to normal activities immediately afterward.
• Results can be seen as early as three weeks after the first treatment. It can also treat multiple areas of the body at once.
• The treatment is not expensive, and there are even financing options for patients who need it.
Body contouring vs. Coolsculpting: Which One Is Better?
Both Body Contouring and CoolSculpting have benefits that appeal to different people. Depending on the person’s needs, one procedure may be better than the other.
Factors to consider when choosing between body contouring and CoolSculpting:
• Cost: Body contouring is less expensive than CoolSculpting.
• Recovery Time: No downtime is required after undergoing body contouring. CoolSculpting, on the other hand, needs time for healing before being able to go back to daily activities.
• Visibility of results: Body contouring provides visible results after just one session, while CoolSculpting may require several sessions before seeing any changes in the fat layer thickness.
Both body contouring and CoolSculpting are effective treatments for reducing stubborn fat. However, the choice between these two procedures will depend on the person’s specific needs and budget. Consult with a doctor to see which treatment is best for you.