Preparing for the move as well as moving can be quite difficult and exciting. Many who are faced with such a problem know that ordering professional help will be the best solution for moving. Moving companies San Jose https://got2move.com/local/san-francisco-bay-area/san-jose/ is a professional mover team with 15 years of moving experience. With such an experienced team, you won’t have to worry about packing clothes hangers and more. It is very difficult to organize the entire move on your own, especially to complete complex items such as clothes hangers. You can always make it easier for yourself and not worry about such an important day and process in your life.
Steps to Pack Hangers for Moving
The key rule when moving: carefully draw up and follow specific steps in order not to forget anything. For packing hangers, there are also certain tips and steps to follow:
1. Gather all of your loose hangers. Wire hangers, wooden or metal, are not the most convenient shape for transportation. Everyone in the house most likely has a large number of hangers. Therefore, the first thing to do is to collect all the empty hangers in one place.
2. Purge. First, clean the hangers from dirt and dust. Thus, in the packaging tape, they will retain their cleanliness and definitely will not deteriorate during transportation. Metal hangers can quickly rust if not cleaned of excess dirt and moisture. Cloth-covered coat hangers can get dirty if placed next to dusty or rusty coat hangers. That is why this step is very important in order to keep the integrity and cleanliness of your hangers.
3. Put hangers in categories. Set hangers apart into heaps. Most likely, you’ll have high-quality wooden hangers of several kinds, including pants, suit, and coat hangers. Sort those into categories, and then repeat the procedure with cushioned hangers, space-saving hangers coated in “velvet,” hangers with clips for pants and skirts, plastic hangers, hangers for children, and wire hangers if you use them. Additionally, you could have some belt, tie, lingerie, and scarf hangers. Also separate those.
4. Grab a set of six matching hangers. It is best to fold hangers in several pieces. Distribute equal stacks of 6 hangers and roll them together. You should not put a large number of hangers together, even if you have the same sets of more than 10 pieces. Hangers are often quite fragile, and in order to prevent them from breaking in large numbers, it is better to keep those stacks of 6 separate. This is the optimal amount for favorable transportation and preservation.
5. Pack the hanger. One of the most important steps is proper and high-quality packaging. You can use packing tape to ensure that the hangers are not damaged during transportation. In addition, it can be special boxes for hangers to keep the integrity of the item. When packing hangers, you may need: packing tape, boxes, bags, film, bubble wrap and fabric in order to give softness and reliability. You can choose for yourself the packaging option in which you are most confident.
6. Seal the moving box and label it. Take care not only of the quality packaging of the hangers, but also of the packaging of the box in which they will be transported. The box must be well sealed so that nothing breaks or gets damaged during transportation. Stick a descriptive label on the box to make it easier to understand what item is in the box.
How to simplify the packaging and transportation of hangers?
Any person who has ever moved and transported a lot of things, including clothes hangers, understands how difficult and burdensome it really is: starting from the correct and quick packing of hangers and ending directly with unpacking and unfolding them in a new place. It takes a lot of time, requires a lot of effort and energy. You can make this task easier with the help of movers in Oakland CA. They will help you solve the main problems associated with the packaging and transportation of hangers:
● lose or forget some of the hangers;
● break hangers due to improper or poor quality packaging;
● unpacking hangers after moving, which can take a long time.